'Ella' Gatsby Cap
Tan Organic Cotton Gatsby Cap
Crafted in a rich shade of tan, our ‘Ella’ Gatsby cap is one of our favourite city caps. Made from premium certified organic cotton canvas, the distinctive half panama weave provides subtle texture and structure. Team with roll necks and and light knits in autumn and crisp cottons in spring. Cut and sewn in Britain with a traditional eight piece design and matching dome detail on the crown. Classic yet contemporary the ‘Ella’ gatsby cap is a seasonal wardrobe staple. Presented in a premium bespoke hat box, making it a considered gift and simple to store. All our city caps and hats are PETA-Approved vegan.
- Structural organic cotton with a distinctive half panama weave. Produced according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). Ethically woven in the Czech Republic and sustainably dyed in Germany.
- Signature organic chambray lining in blush
- Plastic-free 100% biodegradable wood pulp cap peak insert
- Breathable, natural hessian interlining
- Expertly crafted in Liverpool, UK, by traditional hat makers
- PETA-Approved vegan
- Spot clean gently with a damp cloth
- Each hat comes in a KINDERWILDER presentation hatbox.
- Free UK shipping. Shipped within 3 working days with standard service.
- Worldwide shipping available. Please check our delivery policy for more information.